Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I have a dream...

When I could see no tear...

when no one will live in fear..

When life will be a heavenly trip..
When no one’ll’ve empty sleep...

When forms will not have columns for creed and race...
when Sex difference’ll not found after lengthy trace...

When Guns will be used only in fair...
and terror will be only in witch's hair...

When beggars could wear caps of feathers..
When prayers will be sung for wellbeing of others..

When equality and Law will flow in blood..
When Love and compassion will fall like flood....

When Farmers will smile like harvest season...
when social help will require no special reason...

When capitalists will urge for profitable Marxism...
when workers will speak about happy capitalism..

When politics will not be synonym for mud...
and Social work’ll not become page 3 curd..

When busy cities’ll breath fresh healthy air...
and villagers’ll also drink 'mocha 'with creamy layer...

When history will be learned to solve futures' mystery
and present is lived to create another history..

I dream a day…
When I could see my nation and say...

This is what I dreamt....!!!
-Harshad Mane

1 comment: